Mirabella Cosmetics
Welcome make-up lovers!

There are so many different ways to stay connected with make-up by mandy. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MBM on Facebook by clicking here.

Also, please don't forge to click the follow icon below to recieve updated information.

I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!





Monday, January 31, 2011

Review time: Moisturizer

Product: L'Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler.
Average Price: Anywhere from $15.00-$20.00.
Size: 2 ounces.
Purchase @: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, Walgreen's, etc..
Personal Experience: This product is honestly my best friend. For years I was paying SO much for MAC Prep & Prime collagen filler moisturizer. I finally took a chance at using this product instead of the expensive small bottle at MAC, and I am so glad I did. It helps smooth out my face right before I put on any foundation or make-up. I have a tendency to get oily and dry at the same time in different area's on my face and this helps with both magically! I will never stop getting this product. It makes me wonder how the other products from this line are!
Related to: MAC Prep & Prime
Average Price: $30.00
Size: 1 fluid ounce.
Purchase @: MAC Cosmetics.
Drumroll please.... I give L'Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler:

A HUGE THUMBS UP!

2 comments:

  1. nice! im totally gonna give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your recommendation I've tried this moisturizer and I've really liked it so far. I found mine at RiteAid for around $17. The only downside for me is the perfume-y smell. I usually prefer a moisturizer that is unscented.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete