Mirabella Cosmetics
Welcome make-up lovers!

There are so many different ways to stay connected with make-up by mandy. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MBM on Facebook by clicking here.

Also, please don't forge to click the follow icon below to recieve updated information.

I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!





Monday, June 6, 2011

Lip & Cheek Ink



I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! This product is absolute genius. It couldn't be more perfect for the beginning of summer. It is an actual stamp pad used for your lips and cheeks. It's perfect to use on the go in the summer when you don't have any makeup on and you want a quick color. It also can be used to glam yourself up for your date night. You can't go wrong here. I have no doubt you will love it as much as I do! Click on the banner below and search for the Lip & Cheek Ink and buy yours today... you won't regret it!


Mirabella Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment