Mirabella Cosmetics
Welcome make-up lovers!

There are so many different ways to stay connected with make-up by mandy. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MBM on Facebook by clicking here.

Also, please don't forge to click the follow icon below to recieve updated information.

I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!





Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ding Ding, we got a winner.



I was watching some tube the other night and caught a clip of Ashley, this season's Bachelorette. At the very end of the latest episode I noticed a change in her normal makeup.. I loved it. Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact clip or image to show my readers, but I came across this pic which I also loved. This picture above is a beautiful natural look for her. Lots of brown tones and looks super refreshing... however on last Monday's episode at the end, it was more of a dramatic eye and I loved it. It looked like a dark color all over her lid, more smokey. I think she looks beautiful without any makeup on as well. Whoever does her makeup, I like her style. So she is my chosen one this month... 
ps.. she is totally choosing JP. What is your thoughts?? :)

1 comment: