Mirabella Cosmetics
Welcome make-up lovers!

There are so many different ways to stay connected with make-up by mandy. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MBM on Facebook by clicking here.

Also, please don't forge to click the follow icon below to recieve updated information.

I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!





Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Eyebrows

Eyebrows can make or break your face. Period. Your eyebrows are a great first place to start with giving yourself a mini makeover and nice lift. Maintenance is the key. I am absolutely guilty to over-tweezing and the hardest thing to do for me is to let them grow back and not touch them while they are growing in all sorts of crazy places- however it is very important to let them grow back to their natural arch before you start tweezing away again.
The first thing I do when I have an appointment with a client is look at their brows. If I have to tweeze, I tweeze (sad when a tear starts falling down the side of their face), or if I have to fill in the sparse areas, I also do that. It's a vital step in the makeup process.


  • Below is classic example of over- tweezing and not letting your brows be the length they should. Yikes:




  • This is a GOOD example of the way your brow should be in dimension with your face:


No comments:

Post a Comment