Mirabella Cosmetics
Welcome make-up lovers!

There are so many different ways to stay connected with make-up by mandy. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MBM on Facebook by clicking here.

Also, please don't forge to click the follow icon below to recieve updated information.

I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!





Friday, February 3, 2012

Proud

What a great and unique opportunity this shoot was. I always look forward to working with Bryce Johnson. He had told me exactly what look he was going for and this was out of my comfort zone since it was a new look but boy am I glad that I went for it. We KILLED it.. 
It is all about more experience, meeting amazing people, and building my clientele and portfolio. Thank you to Jana for being beautiful and fun to work with along with Bryce! Can't wait for the next shoot!

Check out Bryce's talent at: http://www.brycejohnsonphotography.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment