Mirabella Cosmetics
Welcome make-up lovers!

There are so many different ways to stay connected with make-up by mandy. To get updates and special promotions please "like" MBM on Facebook by clicking here.

Also, please don't forge to click the follow icon below to recieve updated information.

I want to personally thank you for taking time out of your day to visit, from me to you!





Monday, November 14, 2011

Review: Olay Pro X Advanced Cleaning System

Product: Olay Pro X Advanced Cleaning System
Average Price: Anywhere between $25.00-$30.00.


Purchase @: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, Walgreen's, etc..


Personal Experience: I've always struggled with oily t-zone but then a dry flaky nose that really shows when I attempt to put foundation on my face. I also have started to notice my pores on my face actually start to expand! So as the weather changed and it became Fall, my face got worse. I would try all different kinds of exfoliators and it never really helped much. I talked to my cousin that told me about the Clarisonic electric face brush (which is described below). She raved about it, but when I looked into this brush I realized the expense. After some time I started reviewing other options and eventually purchased the Olay Pro X brush. It comes with a 1 ounce facial cleaner trial. Also the brush was small and lightweight and also water proof, so if you wanted to leave it in the shower you could do so. I was worried that it would be so powerful and irritate my skin, but to my surprise it is soft and delicate yet has enough power to do the job.I feel it cleaning deep into my pores at the same time as it exfoliating the dry nose problem. Truthfully, I love to use it. I actually look really forward to using it, so much that I started forcing my husband to let me use it on him! The only concern I have is how long it will last. So this product definitely is a winner in my book of beauty products, if it doesn't last long you will be the first to know!

Related to: Clarisonic electronic facial brush (I have never tried this before).


Average Price: $120.00-$170.00
Purchase @: Sephora or online.

Drumroll please.... I give Olay Pro X Advanced Cleaning System Brush:





A HUGE THUMBS UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment